- MULTIPURPOSE NEON MICA POWDER – Flamingo Red is a beautiful bright red pinkish pigment and part of our Neon Series line. Our popular mica powder is ideal for DIY craft use, such as, epoxy, resin, woodworking, pen blanks, plastics, slime, watercolors, cosmetics, fishing lures, bath bombs, jewelry, melt and pour, lip balm, acrylic, polish, candle making, and MUCH more.
- NEON SERIES – Neon colored pigments in natural lighting but more spectacular under UV black light creating a phenomenal UV Glow.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls are 1-5 microns in size to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Our neon mica powder can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for use as a personal or professional soap colorant or candle making ingredient.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Flamingo Red and all our resin color pigment is stain-free but highly recommend using POLYSORBATE 80 for those making bath bombs, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THESE PIGMENTS
This is the most frequently question asked and rightfully so!! Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing pigments due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our pigments can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Resin, Slime, Candles, Soaps, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
Can Neon Pigments be used in Epoxy Resin? Yes. But, they are sometimes difficult to mix or breakdown. If this is the case, place the pigments in a small cup, use denatured alcohol and wet the pigments. Stir until they break down.
Are Neons FDA approved for lip and eye use? No, not in the U.S. Although customers have used our Neons for numerous applications such as eye and lip use, neon pigments are not FDA approved in the U.S. but they are in the U.K. / Europe and other countries. For this reason, we will not officially advertise for use on these areas.
Are Neon UV resistant? No, the majority of Neon pigments are not UV resistant and will fade over time under constant UV (sun) exposure.
Starting out with 1g of pigment per 8 oz would be a safe start while adding more pigment as needed to achieve your desired outcome.