- MULTIPURPOSE GHOST MICA POWDER – Ghost Gold is a WHITE based pigment that has gold hues but drastically changes color over dark bases. Perfect for that "Mother of Pearl" look. Our popular mica powder is ideal for DIY craft use, such as, epoxy, resin, woodworking, pen blanks, plastics, slime, watercolors, cosmetics, fishing lures, bath bombs, jewelry, melt and pour, lip balm, acrylic, polish, candle making, and MUCH more.
- ABOUT OUR GHOST – We have 5 colors but in several sizes:
Ghost Series - Standard Ghost pigments that are 10-60um particle size.
Glimmer Ghost - Glimmer pigments are 40-200um particle size.
Galactic Ghost - Galactic come in 200-800um particle sizes.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls are 10-60 microns in size to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Our Ghosts mica powder can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for use as a personal or professional soap colorant or candle making ingredient.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Ghost Gold and all our resin color pigment is stain-free but highly recommend using POLYSORBATE 80 for those making bath bombs, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
CALCULATIONS FOR MIXING OF OUR PIGMENTS
This is the most frequently question asked and rightfully so!! Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing pigments due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our pigments can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Resin, Slime, Candles, Soaps, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
Other factors are based on the customer. What is the desired look that you're trying to achieve, opaque or transparency?
Our standard for epoxy resin or automotive has been (1) container of our 50 gram pigment powder for every gallon. But, we have seen customers use MUCH less!!
Starting out with 1g of pigment per 8 oz would be a safe start while adding more pigment as needed to achieve your desired outcome.